Canadian Living Editors | English | 2011 | ISBN: 0981393837 | 292 pages | Scan PDF | 101 MB
(!) NOTE: THIS BOOK IS SCANNED! Reason why I post it is that you`ll not find this book in digital version, so that`s the only way to get a copy of it for sanet users. (Rules don`t allow scanned books anymore to be posted here on SA, except some cases like that).
Canadian Living Create, Update, Remake celebrates Canadians’ creative spirits. This collection of projects showcases the best of Canadian Living’s do-it-yourself projects for sewers, knitters, gardeners, furniture refinishers, foodies and kids alike.
Whether you want to create something from scratch, update something that’s a little tired, or remake an object into something else, you’ll find an exciting project in this collection. Inspiring photographs, clear instructions and helpful tips make crafting simple and enjoyable. So grab your tools and get creative!
• 7 chapters, each organized around a single crafting category
• 75+ colour photographs
• Helpful sidebars and tips in each chapter
• Step shots and clear, concise directions that make crafting easy and stress-free
• A variety of projects for all skill levels and abilities
• Simple projects for indoors and outdoors, kids and adults, and seasonal crafts.