English | June 21st, 2022 | ISBN: 1640974946 | 352 pages | True EPUB | 35.08 MB
Whether you want to visit Cape Breton Island, eat fresh lobster and mussels, or learn about Acadian culture, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada are here to help! Fodor’s Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos. Fodor’s “Essential” guides have been named by Booklist as the Best Travel Guide Series of 2020!
Fodor’s Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada travel guide includes
• AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
• MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
• MORE THAN 22 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
• COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
• HONEST RECOMMENDATIONSon the best sights, national parks, restaurants, hotels, beaches, nightlife, shopping, and more
• PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Best Outdoor Adventures” “Best Historic Sites” and more
• TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local cuisine, coastal areas, offshore islands, music and more
• SPECIAL FEATURES on”15 Ultimate Experiences,” “What to Eat and Drink in Atlantic Canada” and “Atlantic Canada with Kids”
• LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
• UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Halifax and Cape Breton Island (Nova Scotia), Saint John and the Fundy Coast (New Brunswick), Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), and St. John’s (Newfoundland)
Planning on visiting other Canadian destinations? Check out Fodor’s Fodor’s Montréal & Québec City, Fodor’s Toronto, and Fodor’s Vancouver & Victoria.
• Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!