English | May 10th, 2022 | ISBN: 1119829208 | 320 pages | True EPUB | 64.67 MB
Igniting business growth through UX
In an increasingly digital world, users are rewarding products and services that provide them with a good experience and punishing those that don’t — with their wallets. Organizations realize they need to adapt quickly but don’t know how or where to start.
In User Experience Design: A Practical Playbook to Fuel Business Growth, UXReactor co-Founder Satyam Kantamneni distills 25 years of industry experience into a pragmatic approach to help organizations advance in the highly competitive and rapidly changing digital world.
• Why putting users at the center of strategy leads to an almost unfair competitive advantage
• Ways to build an organizational system that delivers a superior user experience that is replicable, consistent, and scalable
• Common shortfalls that prevent organizations from reaping the value of experience design
• 27 proven “plays” from the UXReactor playbook to put concepts into practice
• Game planning examples to execute at different levels of an organization
A comprehensive and practical book for everyone involved in the transformation — business leaders, design leaders, product managers, engineers, and designers — User Experience Design: A Practical Playbook to Fuel Business Growth is also an ideal blueprint for current and prospective UX practitioners seeking to improve their skills and further their careers.